Welcome! you are* visitor number

welcome! you are visitor number

lol

*probably (psst! don't tell it i said this, but the counter is crazy)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Reminder

News on the Contest.
So, no one joined a contest yet, so I'll just remind everyone..
The Details
I will have three main contests, and a random drawing.

Contest One
Draw a picture of something from wizard101. I will pick (from my personal opinion) the 5 best drawings, and will give them all codes.

Contest Two
Write a poem or story about wizard101. I will pick, again, my favorite 5.

Contest Three
Find me in game. I will be somewhere in the free-to-play areas of the game. First five who find me and post the code i tell you will get a code.

Random Drawing
If you tell me what your favorite thing to do in wizard101 is, I will enter you.


After about a month or so i will close the entries. If not all spots are filled, I will leave it open, Good luck!

(Disclaimer; you are not guaranteed any prize more than gold, please do not complain)
All entries must be posted as a comment or an email to me, please leave a way (other then address or phone) so I can contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment