Welcome! you are* visitor number

welcome! you are visitor number

lol

*probably (psst! don't tell it i said this, but the counter is crazy)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another!?!?!

again, $39. the new gift card is here. it includes the same type of stuff, including:
snake in a basket pet
sultan's palace
sultan's outfit
flying carpet mount
snake-charmer flute want
5000 crowns or 1 month sub
the house looks EPIC!!!!! I will be getting it within the month and hosting a party there. please tell me if you want to help with the party. Cya 'round

4 comments:

  1. The Heroic PyromancerMay 29, 2011 at 2:55 PM

    I will be helping with the party. My name is Talon Thunderblade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Heroic PyromancerMay 30, 2011 at 10:03 AM

    Uhh, whatever you want me to do. I'm free. And please tell me when the party is.-Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete